Ok, so your writing is going on hold for the holidays. Or is it?
With the busy holidays coming soon you won’t feel in the mood for writing, right? Too busy? When you do write, do you write for hours at a time? It’s a drag, right? Here’s a solution for you.
- Take hold of your pen and write every day, no matter how little.
- If you can’t make time because of looking after children, make them write with you.
- Make it fun. Go out and find a place that inspires you and others to write.
- Reward yourself and others for your week’s writing.
- When on some days it doesn’t come out the way it should, don’t worry about it. Leave it till the next day and go and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Give yourself a time limit of 30 minutes a day.
- Find an hour to read books of various genres. Get the children to do so too.
It has been proven that writing 30 minutes each day creates a habit of writing. It also helps you improve your writing and communication skills. Writing every day is what all professional writers do. By doing the same you could produce a book in a month. If you have that end in mind, it is time to learn how to. Grab one of our writing courses. We teach you how to plan, write, and advertise your book the professional way. We can help you get published.
Need some tuition about how to write books?
Sign up for The Book Summit Course starting at ten lessons for £150. Email email@example.com for more information. Other 1-1 lessons are available too. See our services and ESOL pages for further information. Whether you need a tutor or an editor we can help you get ready for publication. Follow us each week for more inspirational writing tips, motivation, and more on Facebook.com/Ahmarfeathereditorial and on Twitter.com/Ahmar_F_E.